Thursday 3 October 2013

Love Beyond Life !!

I am flashed by her thoughts whenever I doze off to a sleep. Was that my mistake or hers?
Or was it a god’s call!! I tremendously lay down my thought process in that deep and horrifying dream. The subdued crime which I committed, have no idea when I am going to forgive myself or will this haunt me forever?? A biggest question mark …
It started when we met in the office at very first day of the project assignment and that was the day when we started to talk. I and she started mingling often for work till late hours.
I always had deference for the women and she too got embezzled with my thought process. Our understanding grew day by day as she started becoming comfortable with me. She had a great friend circle with few too caring friends. We both were not a denizen of that place but still we managed to have few very good friends. However, the growth of our friendship hit many eyes and I was so engrossed in her that I always ignored any libel remarks. I never knew that I will certainly fall in love with her in no time. The day when I saw her in incandescent look on ethnic day, I was nonplussed. She later performed singing a song (and confidentially dedicated to me). That day, I realized that I have special place for her. I loved her every move and that song went on to become my favourite. We were enjoying each other company too much. The care for her grew from my side exponentially day by day. I never thought of declaring or asking her about our relationship as I was in credence and believed about it optimistically. As the day progressed, our project winded up and she got shifted to another vertical as she always tend to leave a great impact of hers on peers. She was awarded a promotion and a larger responsibility. I was so elated to see her so happy and could not stop my emotions flowing through my eyes. She came and sat to me with her friends unnoticed about them- After exaggerating great valour, I contritely asked about her view on our relationship, I never knew about what her friends thought off about me as it was she who meant to me the most. She stood up and her friends helped her in waving her to depart. Her friend’s demeanour was alike to hubris. I did not get any answer. I was astounded; could not believe and was still watching them as they pass on towards the main road. Did I commit any mistake??
My heart sunk. I called her and she did not pick my call. I followed her and went to her office cabin and got the news that she resigned. I utilized ‘my good sources’ to get to know that she is into another MNC. I left office horridly and gasping with anticipation, my lungs flattened … I was crying from inside but have no reason to define. I was certainly hurted.
I waited for her outside new office. I galloped from the other side of the road and scampered towards her after I recognized. I was stunned to see her with a guy in an exotic luxurious sedan which was approaching me. She had a face off from inside and looked at me expressionless. I was felling shattered & demented as my heart broke. I was restless and was feeling to stand in no man’s land.
After a week time, I got a call from her friend and she asked me to meet. In that meeting, she explained me about her family which I never asked from her. Her family was an orthodox and strict, possessed a high respect in the society. Her friend added- “She was strictly told not to talk or stay with you as you were from other community.” That time I was thinking about my country, which in my life never thought off – Why am I here? Why such a callow thinking still??
She did tell about me to their family and her family made drastic changes to her life which she could not bear and finally succumbed to her feelings.
Her friend handed me over a note which she wrote before making life’s audacious call – “I did love you but I was afraid that social elements could become a hindrance in your future life. I wished to be with you forever but I do not want to hurt my parents as well. Hope you will stay with my feelings more happily.”
I reconciled in tears, almost frozen. I asked from God of his existence. I pondered whose mistake was that? Death is inevitable but did that happened at correct time for her?
I do not know whom to blame!
I just wished to expiate of my mistake (which I call now) as I just wanted to see her happy always. I wished I would have understood that time of consequences but it was too late…..

Disclaimer: All the characters inside the story are fictitious and do not resemble any living or dead. This is just an imagination. Any forbearance to any is baseless.


No comments:

Post a Comment